The Sands of Delmaria
Prerequisite: Str 13+
Your sure grip and stance allow you to wield heavier weapons more easily. You gain the following benefits:
- You can wield two-handed melee weapons in one hand. While doing so, the damage die for the weapon is decreased by one step:
- 2d6/1d12 > 1d10
- 1d10 > 1d8
- 1d8 > 1d6
- 2d4 > 1d6
- 1d6 > 1d4
- 1d4 > 1
- If you are a small creature, you no longer have disadvantage on attack rolls with heavy weapons.
Thrown Weapon Master
Prerequisite: Proficiency with at least one thrown weapon.
You have mastered throwing weapons. You gain the following benefits:
- Attacking at long range doesn’t impose disadvantage on your ranged weapon attack rolls with thrown weapons.
- When you make a ranged weapon attack with a thrown weapon, you can use your bonus action to make a ranged weapon attack with another thrown weapon.
- You can draw or pick up a thrown weapon as part of an attack with that weapon, even if you’ve already interacted with an object on that turn.
Additions to previous feats:
- Along with this feat’s normal benefits, you gain proficiency with shields if you do not already have it.
- Replace the last line of this feat with: “You can attempt to grapple a creature of Huge size or smaller”
- If a creature has temporary hit points from this effect, it can sacrifice its remaining temporary hit points to gain advantage on a single attack roll, ability check, or saving throw.
- If you already have superiority dice, choose one maneuver that you know. You can now use this maneuver without expending superiority dice, though any superiority dice you would roll for a maneuver used in this way instead count as a result of 1.
- If you critically hit with a melee weapon, treat rolls of the weapon’s damage dice, including the extra rolls, as their maximum values. This does not apply to damage dice from class features, spells, or other sources not inherent to the weapon itself.
- When you make a saving throw, you can give yourself advantage on it. Once you use this feature, you cannot use it again until you finish a long rest.
- You gain a Fighting style as from the Fighter class feature.